Tuesday, October 17, 2006

A turn in events...

Well, a big thing happened today...

I RESIGNED!!!!!

I wont bother going into any details of why, who, where and whatever (for fear of someone on the inside reading this), but I will say this - I was absolutely FUMING before finally deciding to give the Big Evil the flick.

Excuse me for blowing my own trumpet, but I'm one hell of a nice f#*king person (a walkover if you like) and it takes a lot to really push me over the edge and make me want to yell and scream profanities with genuine hatred. Lucky for them, I was able to exert self-control despite speaking through gritted teeth.

It's an untimely departure and my resignation was never meant to be so early or on such negative terms. But oh well, shit happens. Shit for the company that is.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Smee.

*muaks*

Pooey said...

oh hai smee! hehe *muaks* back!

Anonymous said...

Oh Frannie - good for you!! A big loss for the company! Greater things await for you in the eye world of London! =) Jess x

Anonymous said...

oh hi smee again! *muaks*
yea..you come to London soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi babe,

That sucks - who are we going to get 50% glasses from now? hahahah j/k. I'm glad you did babe - soon you'll be on my side of the world! Come visit me in NY while I'm still here :)

Kitty xox

Anonymous said...

Hi Frankly,
I agree on all counts, namely that you were too F*CKing good for that place.
Good for you!
Please please don't go to London hehehe PLEEASE...what will I do without ALL MY GIRLFRIENDS??????????
hehe

Anonymous said...

no smee is coming to London! thanks smee!