Thursday, October 26, 2006

The Final Mindil Beach Market

I happened to be in Darwin at the end of dry season, which also means that Mindil was shutting up shop as the wet season passes through. Right, well this was going to be my third time to Mindil markets but I wasn't going to miss out on fireworks! I met up with J-Langer who was in my year at uni but had moved to Darwin cos her hubby is in the army.

A bad photo of me and J-Langer.


Can I stop ranting about mangoes already??


I really wanted a waffle but they only served them with whipped cream and I really wanted ice cream. So I had to settle for fruit salad with ice-cream. I really just ate too much in Darwin.


Fireworks! They have "Cracker Night" in Darwin (not sure when) but basically anyone can buy firecrackers and set them off in their own backyard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
the icecream looks really good..mm..yum...I want Pho...

Pooey said...

damn bao and her good smelling pho