Saturday, October 14, 2006

Meme's Blog

Alright sorry for the delays of this post, but I did begin it on the date that it specifies!! Right now I'm in a net cafe writing this blog, which I guess demonstrates my addiction to the net as I am currently paying good $$$ to blog! Anyway, as the title of this entry states, this is Meme's blog. She wanted to share with all of you her purchases she made when in Sydney shopping for her sister's impending wedding.


This is her bridesmaid dress. All the bows! How cute!


Her gorgeous shoes for day and night. They are sooooo high! And surprisingly go very well with both dresses!


Her evening dress. This photo doesn't do the dress justice, as it makes the dress look silver when in fact it's a shimmery green.

Anyhow, I'm sure Meme will appreciate all your comments!

5 comments:

Amanda Lui (Thao) said...

wow MeMe, your dresses are amazing! I love them!! Can we please have some fotos of you in them? I think they need that extra touch for them to be perfect :)

and good on ya Frank! Hope ur surviving with the a**os keke

Anonymous said...

Meme, you are going to look soooo hot! Those dresses are beautiful!! I want to see lots of pics of you modelling them.

Lynn said...

Maysie,

The bridesmaid dress is very cute. The evening dress is very sexy. The shoes are absolutely gorgeous. A perfect mix for what will inevitably a perfect day!

I concut with Ksatie and want to see many photos of you in them. Thus, you must start a blog! I did!

Lynn said...

I just wanted to add another comment to correct my hideous grammar and typing mistakes. I meant at the end 'I concur with Katie and want to see many photos....'

hehe.....ok, enough from me now.

Anonymous said...

Hello my lovy ladies!!
Firstly,
I want to say thanks to Frankly for blogging on my behalf. You are such a wonderful friend to me = )

Secondly, Kati, Boa and Lynnie(it's nice to hear from u hehe)..I will make sure the photographer takes lots of photos of me on the day hehehe also..I plan on wearing the green dress to Melb Cup Day and my Xmas party for work..so it will get a good workout before the wedding..so who knows, maybe I will be bored of it by March and buy another dress hahahahhaha kidding = p
Now I need to find matching jewellery...