Friday, October 13, 2006

Madame Brussels

Friday night drinks was at Madame Brussels, a kitschy rooftop bar. What actually drew us there was the indoor Astroturf, complete with a garden path and 1950s outdoor furniture. As soon as you walk in, you become overwhelmed with the desire to don a Stepford wife ensemble and bake cookies in your blue and buttercup coloured kitchen.


Please do try the chicken and chive sandwiches, cupcakes and punch!


Yes, astroturf. It is rather nice to sit on.


Me praying to the mobile phone god.


Lovely J with all her goodies.
Me and all the goodies.


Meme joins J and I for more punch.


Steau, Meme and J about to trot off home.

Moo and her friend Lyddie met up with me and of course ordered more punch.



I realised I hadn't eaten a proper dinner, hence a pause at KFC was required. I waffled down a Works burger while Moo had some Wicked Wings.

It's been suggested that should Moo ever go missing, we should offer this photograph to the police.

Afterwards, we bumped into CC who was on her way to Lavish!?. Then we stopped by a friend's farewell before heading off home to a well earned rest. Yay.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

You guys look great! I miss going out with you all......new dress Frannie? hehe....

Oh, one more thing, did I mention that I have a blog now? hehe

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes! I adore cupcakes!

Lynnie - what's you blog address? Share!