Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Deckchair Cinema

Oh did I mention that I actually know people living in Darwin? Yeah, it's a small world. I met up with JTs and KWei who studied in the year below me and we went to Deckchair Cinema, which is WAAAAY better than Moonlight cinema cos they give you deckchairs to sit in, rather than BYO beanbags. We watched The Libertine, which is a bit not-so mainstream and I didn't realise it but was centred around the debauched lifestyle of the Earl of Rochester. So yeah, a bit of sex here and there.

JTs and KWei.


Me and KWei. Me and JTs.


Deckchairs and more deckchairs.

Afterwards, we went to a bar/pub and had cocktails. An unnecessary consumption of alcohol but I'm not complaining!

Ummm what was in this? It was called something along the lines of a Tropical splice and tasted exactly like a Splice icy-pole!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey frannie,
did you mean there was a little s*x here and there in relation to the Deckchair Cinema or the movie itself?
Can you please clarify? hahahaha

Memexxoo