Saturday, October 07, 2006

Madame Tussauds

Oh look!

I'm not taking photographs of food!! Yes yes, we finally did something touristy in Hong Kong and that involved venturing out to The Peak. This involved a steep (and I mean 45 degrees) tram ride up Hong Kong's highest (?) mountain. I'm beating myself over the head for not taking photos of the actual tram but oh well. Twas my second time on the Peak Tram hence I wasn't excited enough to take snaps.


Proof that I did something touristy.


Smee and Bruce Lee. Haaaiiiii- ya!!!!


Smee and his hottie, Cecilia Cheung. I regret not taking a pic of Kelly Chan's wax model but I should have because it was cross-eyed, just like her. And me?


Smee and his other hottie, some Jap singer.


Smee and Eddie Murphy.


Smee picking the PM's nose. Nice.


Saddam Hussein! I'm so scared!!!!! I look like such a moron. But you gotta pick your opportunities of stupidity!


Smee sticking his finger in Saddam's ear.

Now, here's a few pics of me and my boys:

Jay Chou. I always knew he was a bit of an ugmo but this wax figure just reiterated it. I guess that's why he was a songwriter way before he became a singer. Too hard to market an ugmo.


Me and Brad Pitt. This wax figure actually looked really bad and didn't resemble him at all.


Eh? Smee jumped in on my Andy Lau shot!


*sigh* Andy Lau and I make a great couple don't we? His complexion looks a bit funny but that's cos the lighting was weird. His wax figure looks great for a 40-something year old.


For those who watch Korean TV series (errr me and Leesh) you will recognise this guy as Jun Sang from Winter Sonata. I don't know why I watched this series, I think I was just going through a phase of watching stupid, unbelievable, time-wasting shit. That being said, I will probably watch another Korean series soon if it comes highly recommended. Curiously, this series was a phenomenal hit in Asia.

You will enjoy Winter Sonata if you like stories about (take a deep breath) finding a person identical to your first puppy love who supposedly died 10 years ago, and then oh no, he didn't die, he recovered and was brainwashed, and now you're engaged to another high school classmate who tries to kill himself and rape you in a jealous rage after discovering that you are still harbouring feelings for your first love and now WTF, your first love is actually your half brother (?!? what is it with Koreans and incest?) but then it turns out that your first love is actually half brother to your current fiance (!!!), however, you leave the country to study in France even after last minute knowledge that you and your first love aren't related, and now puppy love has a brain tumour/clot (wtf is it with Koreans and tragic circumstances?) but you finally return, three years later and meet your first love again under coincidental circumstances and unfortunately, he is now blind from his tumour but *sigh!!!* he still senses your presence. It all ends with a kiss. Whatever *phew*


Me and Becks. Hottie soccer player with not enough testosterone to break his voice.


Smee giving Tiger Woods some well needed advice.


Me and the Sumo Wrestler.


Smee ensuring himself good luck and the wrath of a wrestler.

After Madame Tussauds, we made our way up to the viewing deck of the Peak. It was a bit of a smoggy day so the photos didn't turn out too well.


Me squinties due to the glare.


Smart Smee put on sunnies.


Oh I found my smarts and put on my sunnies too.


The building on top of the Peak. It's kinda famous.

2 comments:

peishapan said...

JUNNNNNN SANNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG! (Bae Yun Joon) - he's so hot!

Anonymous said...

Wah! Andy Lao is so hot. Your children together will be beautiful. lol.