Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Big Tick For Me?

Well after Bao's threat (more like a disguised desperate plea) to update our blogs, I posted two entries in fear. However, because I ratted her email to Lil Miss J, she has decided to withdraw any kudos to me.

This is Bao's summary:
Since I was *kindly* given a second chance that I would have my Tick (no longer big and fat) reinstated if I posted a blog before the end of the day, I have posted an entry about Madame Tussauds along with this one. So Bao, where's my tick? Also, I concur with Moo, why hasn't Bao updated HER blog??? Studying for CA is not an excuse my dear friend :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I miss something? What did you rat to Jess? I'm so out of it - damm new yorkers piss me off! (Read my blog to find out why)

Amanda Lui (Thao) said...

Oke oke, you get a skinny puny anorexic tick for Madame Tussauds.

HOWEVER (it's starting to be a pattern with you), even daring to ask why I haven't updated my blog when I'm BUSY and STUDIOUSLY studying for this ULTRA HARD CA exam is just asking for that scrap of a tick you just earned to be yanked away (not just politely withdrawn) and never to be re-instated....because it would no longer resemble a tick next time anyway given it's withered state...it would be more of a "v" or a "\".