Thursday, July 27, 2006

Stupid Moo

Stupid Mooey. She asked me to do the Sesame St quiz and now I hope I dont get addicted to doing more quizzes. This is how she spends her time doing her PhD. I ended up doing the Dog or Cat quiz too.

You Are Big Bird

Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around.

You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy.

You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you.

How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper."


You Are: 70% Dog, 30% Cat

You and dogs definitely have a lot in common.
You're both goofy, happy, and content with the small things in life.
However, you're definitely not as needy as the average dog. You need your down time occasionally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Big Bird as well!!!

I also did the Boobie Name Generator and my boobs now have the names 'thunder and lightening'. Damn you for putting those links on your webpage!! :)

Anonymous said...

and......my lucky colour underwear is yellow! You learn something new everyday!