Friday, July 21, 2006

My Eggy Pic and Sneaky Pic

Here's a few more pics I thought I'd share.

They were taken quite a while ago, but the first pic is from Sculpture by the Sea 2005. This is a yearly outdoor exhibition where artists display their work on Bondi beach. I highly recommend it to anyone in Sydney around November.

Me and The Egg. Smee says this is his favourite pic. Probably because he wants to eat the egg.

I didn't really want to put this pic on the blog as it is very unflattering. But I decided to anyway. Hahaha

I was so scared when I took this pic. Hehehehe... Can you see the fear in my smile? I took this foto very quickly and Smee woke up and hit me on the bum and said 'You think I didn't know what you were doing!?!?! I could see the flash!!"

I nearly cried. I almost deleted the foto cos I felt so bad. But nope, I didn't!! Hehehehe Smee did find it quite funny afterwards, but he's a grumpy bum when he gets rudely woken up.

No comments: