Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Semi Circle in Sydney

Last night was a bit of reunion of Melburnites in Sydney. There seems to be more of The Circle in Sydney than Melbourne at the moment. KH, Lymbo and I had dinner at Musashi Japanese restaurant. No, it didn't serve any protein bars. Twas good to catch up with Bin Laden, I can't recall the last time I saw her. Easter? Lymbo if you can remember, please place a comment on this blog!


Here's an absolutely horrible photo of us (well me anyway, cos Lynn, you look fine). I look like I'm choking on my scarf. If only I bothered to look at the photo, I would've taken another and posed properly.


Oh look, here's KH. Maybe one of us should've sat next to him cos this is such a generic photo, he could really just be anywhere. Sorry for making you look like a loner Kahoons!

Here's Lymbo proudly displaying the dessert menu.

We plan to meet up again sometime next week. After discussing the culinary delights that Hong Kong cafes are renowned for (*sarcasm*), we may end up at Cafe De Campbell eating their $5 French toast. Despite the sarcasm, the french toast is really good here!

No comments: