Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Back in Melbourne

I left Adelaide without a spot of a bother. My final night was spent with Tien at dinner on Rundle st, hot chocolate at Chocolate Bean (a Koko Black/Max Brenner-style cafe) and then a round of cocktails at The Botanical Bar. I would post some pics up except that I forgot to take my camera. It's a bit of a shame cos she is gorgeous and a nice person to boot!

It's nice to be at home even though a week of it was spent in Cranbourne. I dont think that I should project a negative image of the general demographic, but I will say this - something must be wrong with the water there. The only advantage in working in the outer outer outer fringe was that it was walking distance to Krispy Kreme. I only permitted myself to eat two donuts though. I haven't been gymming regularly lately and a dozen donuts would really upset the fine balance I have with my pot belly.

No comments: