Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Leesh's Birthday

Leesh celebrated her birthday at Miyako, Southbank. It was nice to see everyone again and most of the Circle were there, except for certain vital members (hi Lil Miss J and Kt!). It was a cold night, but I insisted on wearing a skirt. My argument is that it could have been much colder. And I have so many clothes that I don't wear. And I'm not getting any younger. And it's all downhill from here. Hahaha

Bao, Mona, Mooey.
Mooey doing what she does best.

PT, Meme, Yours truly and Leesh. I wish I could think of a smartass quip, but I can't.

Prince KH and his Princess C.

Tina and J. Looking cosy, but not a couple.

Bao and Mona. How sweet - they're matching! I was advised it was purely coincidental.

AH and Leesh invading a couple photo.

Tina fulfiling his dream of being a (pretty ugly) woman.

Leesh, Meme and Steau. Coming soon to asian breakfast radio.

Three women with fringes.

An attempt at an impromptu shot. Which is unflattering as it just makes Bao and I look like we love ourselves.


My "cyclops" shoe. I love these shoes!!!!!! If I see them on sale, I'm going to buy another pair.


An artistic shot by Bao.

Post dinner was meant to be somewhere having souvlaki but we were all too sick to leave Southbank and instead camped ourselves in Greco at Crown. Yummy, sticky date pudding!

No comments: