Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Congratulatory Blog

I thought I'd give myself a pat on the back for getting off my fat ass and FINALLY updating my blog, hence keeping all of you out there informed on my whereabouts. *clap clap* I have blogged fiercely over the past 4 days and I think Katie would be particularly proud of me - not sure why I think that of her, maybe it's her mummy vibe. Hehe, sorry babe! She probably hasn't read a word of this given that she's been frolicking around Europe on her Contiki tour.

I'll be off to Sydney this Sunday for a month where I'll be staying with Smee and working somewhere in suburbia. I'll also be doing the City2Surf. There's a bit of apprehension as I have done little physical activity in the past 5 months. I've been warned that they take your foto as you cross the finish line, so I might have to bring some make up and freshen up about 50 metres before crossing. Hahahaha Or maybe practise my best asian-peace-sign pose.

No comments: