Monday, July 17, 2006

Forcing Moo to Adelaide

When I first arrived in Adelaide I was a little bored because I didn't know anyone there. Hence I forced little sis to come along and keep me company for a weekend. She had to cancel a get-together with some high school friends but oh well - big sis always gets her way eventually! Hehehehe. We also planned a wine tour, as the idea of getting tipsy on my own in the presence of a bunch of strangers wasn't particularly appealing to me.... yet.

We hit the 'town' on Friday night by going to Fumo Blu, a cocktail lounge on Rundle St. We were recommended this by locals, however neither Moo or myself thought much of the cocktails. They weren't bad, they just weren't outstanding. The actual lounge itself was quite nice and 'blue' inside. They had a fish tank with pretty fish which was good novelty value.

Mooey being silly at the Fumo Blu entrance.

My mittens and I.

After Fumo Blu, we headed down to The Apothecary, a wine bar similar to M.O.O in Melbourne. This involved a pitt stop in Rundle Mall and we passed by some interesting strreet art.

Sitting on the Piggy sculptures in Rundle Mall.

Moo doing it Piggy-style.

Nice happy-pants, Moo.

1 comment:

mallymoodle said...

poooooooooooey!