Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Sex and the City Box set

This blog was meant to go up before Moo's but something was wrong and I couldn't upload the photo. She got frustrated and ended up writing her own blog, so why I'm doing this I'm not sure. For the sake of completion I guess. Gotta finish what I started, although hmmm, maybe I could've just deleted this entry. But given that my blog is my pride and joy, that would be like severing a limb.

Anyway, something that I've always been meaning to purchase was the SATC box set. Moo ended up buying this set which came with an overnight bag and some other goodies. I don't think I've ever watched a entire season in order, but I've seen most episodes. Finally I can watch them all in sequence - YAY!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was going to buy that for you as a farwell gift. I'm gonna go out today and buy it for myself. lol.