Monday, December 11, 2006

MoVida

After a small hiccup, dinner at MoVida was rescheduled to tonight. It's a little annoying that they only take bookings of 6, but then again, it is a tiny restaurant so it makes sense. Anyway, the plan was to sample as much of the nice tapas as possible and yesiree, that's what we did. I didn't bring a camera with me, so these photos are courtesy of Shaz.

Hmm.. I think we had the 13 course tapas and the highlight dish for me was the ox cheek. It just melted in your mouth! Initially, the 13 courses didn't sound like much, but in the end bleah! We were stuffed!!!

Yetapee and Moo posing properly.


Yetapee and Moo in thinking mode. PhD 1 and (future) PhD 2.


Tina and Shazza.


Moo and Munabuna.


mmmmmmmmmm Churros and drinking chocolate!!!!

I'm writing this blog a bit late, so I don't really have much more to say except that you should try starving yourself before eating at MoVida.

No comments: