Monday, December 18, 2006

Goodbye Melbourne! / Pancake Parlour *ergh*

For the sake of tradition, my final night in Melbourne was spent at freaking Pancake Parlour *ergh*. Meme, Moo and I shared a banana split. Some of us even ate dinner there!

Anyhow, I'm sad to leave, but excited too! It kinda hasn't really hit me that I'm going to be living on the other side of the world yet. I've travelled so much this year that a plane ride doesn't really feel much different from a car ride. I think the total amount of time I've spent in Melbourne this year has been about 2-3 months max. Looking forward to blogging Europe pictures soon! Until then, toodles!!


An impromptu shot - angry Lymbo.


Meme wanted us to take a photo of her winking. I will punish her by posting this horrid photo. Removal will be considered if presented in writing to this blog.


By the time I get back, Dr. Wong will be a fully fledged orthodontist!


Lymbo and Moi


*sigh* No more Friday night drinks with Meme and J! *sob*


Yep, just being stupid for one more time.


Me being the third wheel between Munabuna and Yetapee.


An artistic shot?

1 comment:

Peter Neendoor ( www.peterneendoor.com ) said...

I like the photographs, except lesbian kiss
Peter