Saturday, December 23, 2006

My First London Food Post

The one thing I really love about being in other countries is eating all the stuff that you can't get back at home. Hmmm I'm not sure, but the product below is probably available in Australia but it's my first time eating them so I will assume it's a UK thing!

Rice crackers are meant to be healthy. Chocolate chip coated rice crackers defeats the purpose of buying crackers. So Smee bought them hehehehe. Anyway, they taste really yummy with peanut butter on top - kinda like a Snickers. Smee says he's sick of them, so I guess I'll eat them all in the next few days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe, hate to break it to you, but rice crackers aren't good for you at all! They're high in GI and the chocolate doesn't help :P

Enjoy London! Love, Kate xox