Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Congratulations to Lymbo!

Wow, in the complete opposite to the real Seth and Summer, our very own Seth and Summer *snicker* became engaged on the weekend! :DDDDDDDDD

To male and female Lymbo: I am sooo soo so happy for you guys and although I knew it was coming, I didn't think it would be so soon! But that isn't a bad thing of course!! Yay!! I'm so excited for you two! And male Lymbo, good work on keeping it a genuine surprise! ;)

When Lymbo first told me, I started crying (errrrr at work)!! hahahahaha out of happiness of course, she is one of my oldest friends! And then after regaining composure, she began recalling how it all happened and how she started to cry which made me cry again! Crying is contagious, I tell you!!

Alright you should all go and read female Lymbo's entry. Oh yeah, Moo made up the name Lymbo for you guys.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKYOUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you soon :)