Saturday, August 28, 2010

Horoki - again!

Spuey has never eaten at Horoki so I thought I should be a good humanitarian and eat there with him.  I mean, I only ate there five days ago but I was ready to return.
Good humanitarians also order sangria in a Japanese restaurant.  It was pretty average.  Spuey and his entry into the 'Who can make the smallest eyes' competition.

Repeating Monday night's effort, we had the tuna tataki, daikon salad and spicy fish roe pasta.  If I didn't know any better, you could have thought that I just recycled Monday night's photos.  

But!!!  We also had soft shell crab and panko oysters.  

We both knew that the desserts wouldn't be anything flash, but we ordered them anyway.  I had the creme brulee and Spuey had the pannacotta.  Spuey then realised he's never eaten creme brulee before.  Wtf!?

Spuey was pretty satisfied with dinner and has now given the restaurant a pretty original pet name - Horokes.

No comments: