Friday, February 06, 2009

Cool Knitting Stuff

Yes, I put the words 'cool' and 'knitting' together in the same sentence. It is cool! And fun! And somewhat satisfying too!

My birthday was hmmm a few months ago but my friends didn't forget. They were just hanging out for the perfect gift for me (one of which I specifically requested hehehe).

My current obsession for knitting needed to be fed and I was generously given a few pressies including a Clover knitting accessory kit - full of very useful items indeed.
Also, I received a Cath Kidston knitting bag which is just uber, uber cool. I know there are people out there who aren't fans of the retro chic designs but I just ruv, ruv, RUV them! I want to buy the whole store!

Me filling up the bag so it looks good for it's first photo shoot. It's quite roomy too! I can fit several balls of yarn, plenty of knitting needles, my knitting help book, the accessory kit and have room to spare!

In addition, I also received the Porsche of interchangeable knitting needles, the Addi-Click Turbos :D I need never to buy another needle again! Ok, ok so maybe one or two pairs. Oh Addi, the product of German manufacturing, I do adore you.

The cords are made of gold. GOLD, I tells ya!!


Yep, I was pretty darn happy to get these.


The case is pretty darn sexy too. *purrr, purrrr*


Look at the kit *rawr* Like a sexy dissection kit. If this doesn't make knitting sexy, I don't know what does.


Also included was this pretty heart pin. The function of this pin is a bit mysterious. Might just be for pritti-prittiness only.

I can't wait to use my pressies! Thanks guys! *muah!*

3 comments:

mallymoodle said...

GOLD!!!

Wah, so special :D

mallymoodle said...

and COOL!!!

J said...

oh wow .. i didn't know about the heart pin..