Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 4: The British Museum, National Gallery, Portrait Gallery and Trafalgar Square

For those who do religiously read my blog (all one of you - hai moo) you will already know that I've been here. There was no point in re-hashing everything I've seen but I will say that I saw the bog man this time! Yippee!! He was a little smaller and more shrivelled than I expected but alas, he is more than 2000 years old.


Spuey looking up at the ceiling.


My mummy and I.

Blending in quite nicely there.

No photography is allowed at the National Gallery but photo-posing opportunities there are slim anyway. Plenty of opportunities outside at Trafalgar Square though!


Spuey's head stuck in a lion.


The square from the gallery's steps.

Yes, my feet were sore again.

1 comment:

mallymoodle said...

Oh yay, Pooey finally got to see the bog man!