Thursday, June 14, 2007

Day 6: Stonehenge, Bath and some Drinkies

Stonehenge is something I always wanted to cross off on my To-Do list. Whilst I had heard bad reviews, it didn't deter me. What on earth do people expect? It's a bunch of stones!! They're not going to do anything fancy! I, for one took great enjoyment listening to the audio tour and I understand it's not everyones' cup of tea. Munabuna also joined us after his recent arrival in London.

My photo of Stonehenge, not a textbooks'!

The hoard of tourists.


Despite being called a clown, I have no regrets taking this photo, because....


.... I also have a boring shot.


Spuey on the audio tour.


Me on the audio tour.

Our next destination on the bus tour was the town of Bath, where Roman hot spring bath ruins remain to this day. Very pretty, quaint place where Jane Austen used to live and the perfect place to have high tea.

The main Bath




Hot water flowing through the spring.


Harry Potter in Latin.

The day is not complete without a photo like this one.



Mmmmmm food. We had lunch at The Pumphouse.


Mmmmmmm close up of food.

The river that flows through Bath. Very majestic when you see it on the bus ride into town.

Well, after a tiring bus tour, it seems most appropriate to brighten oneself up with drinkies! We met up with fellow drinking friends at some bar in Soho.
New drinking buddies.

Me, MShee and J.


Spuey and his other sister, Baoey.


We're all here except for a some notable exceptions!!!!!! Oi Baoey, watch your hand.


The crowd.

Kt and Bao are going through a terrible divorce at the moment. They can't bear to look at each other.

Lil Miss J proves how tiny she is by being buttoned up, torso and arms in Baoey's jacket.

No comments: