Saturday, June 09, 2007

Dinner with the Relos

Well after about 22 hours of flying direct from Melbourne to London via Singapore and having only slept 3 hours in the Singapore airlines lounge, I forced Spuey (well he did agree a while back) to come out and have dinner with our one and only relo in London, our cousin.

Dinner was at Pierre Victoire, a French restaurant in Soho - quite nice too! I wished I ordered the spatchcock cos that was so nice, but my entire sea bream almost made up for it. I will be suggesting this place as a regular dining venue.

Well here's what matters, a photo of us cousins.

Cuz and her fiance.

Even though he was clearly tired, Spuey insisted that he was capable of getting to Piccadilly Circus to see the lights.
So sleepy but excited to be in London.

2 comments:

mallymoodle said...

spuey so smug at piccadilly

Pooey said...

no mooey. not smug, about to collapse into a sleeping heap