Sunday, June 24, 2007

A house party, a hairy duck and a familiar face.

The party house has been found!!! Old Kent Road has earned itself such an unofficial title. I didn't pull out my camera hence for some reason, the only photo I have is one of the punch and the fairy bread! There were heaps of other photos including Baoey's *let's make an ugly face* competition and a beautiful one of me cradling my ginormous baby, Lil Miss J. Aaaaah such moronic activities.


The next day we had a second celebration for Lil Miss J's bday at The Garrison, a quaint pub with wallpaper, lamps and rustic decor. Food was noice except for my duck which was a bit on the hairy side.

This was certainly compensated by the sticky pudding with ice cream. Mmmmmmm mmm mmmmmmm.

Afterwards, I had to run off to meet Mischka, who was dropping by London for the weekend after being confined to the Isle of Man. A cinnamon dolce latte was my drink of choice and it was nice to have someone who can mutually bitch about how cruddy the optical industry is here. She unfortunately was suffering from extreme emotional scarring after spending the night at Ministry of Sound and we had to part ways for her catch up on some rest.

Btw, Mischka, I forgot to tell you - you are sooooooooooo skinny!!! We need our Papa Ginos nights back!

No comments: