Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Work

All has been a bit quiet on the blogging front. Hmmm so I just thought I would post something up for all those who sit there and press refresh on my blog all day :p. Let's see, I started my locum work in the southeast and it's been pretty good! No back to back patients and on the first day I only saw seven!!!!!

Yay, it's such a nice relief from seeing about 15-16 patients per day with only a half hour lunch break by which you lose 10 minutes of it cos you're running over time and then you force yourself to swallow rather than chew your sushi roll.

My only gripe is driving to the southeast, which takes 50 minutes on a good run, and freaking 80 minutes on a bad run. Good thing I start at 10am. Hehe. I now understand why they are building EastLink.

No comments: