Sunday, November 26, 2006

Skype-ing with Kt

Oooooh Kt with her new fancy-dancy Mac book suggested that we have a Skype conversation together and Skype we did! Then she had the GENIUS suggestion of photographing each other as evidence of our conversation. Just to show the rest of you :P

Can I just say don't listen to Kt say she's fat, muffin etc, cos she's on the South Beach diet now. As you can see, she dun look fat here. Actually come to think of it, this is the FIRST time I have seen her (not in photos) since her departure in December 2005!
Kt trapped inside my laptop. There's a little MSN conversation box with Meme in there too.

8 comments:

mallymoodle said...

Oh no!!! Kt is trapped inside the laptop!

Anonymous said...

kt looks hot

Anonymous said...

no she looks HAAAWWWWWT! say it properly you anonymous person

Anonymous said...

Frannie, I screen refreshed!

True dat..true dat! Kitty you da bomb!!

Lynn said...

Who are these anonymous people? I am not like you folk and am proud to say that katie is a hottie and sign off on it! so there.

hahaha....

Pooey said...

ok, i shall reveal the anonymous ones. first was meme, second was yours truly (hehe) and third i think is jess. yeah!

Anonymous said...

hahaha all my fave girls :) All so sweet! Bit freaky to see myself trapped in Frannie's laptop! Skype date again this weekend babe? hehe

Anonymous said...

Hi ladies - yes that was me..anon hehehe Lynnie is also hawt/hot hahahhaha