Wednesday, November 15, 2006

My New Ipoddy

Well if you remember this post, you may recall that my Ipoddy died on me. *sigh* Well, in the spirit of replacing a dead pet, I got a new Ipod! YAY!!!!!!
I have been waiting a while for this Poddy to be released as I originally enquired about it in September by which they had told me it would be available in the first week of October. Well October came and went and it still wasn't here! I asked about it two weeks ago at the start of November and it still wasn't here! Today I finally got my new Ipod! I have decided to call it Shuffy.


I got so excited that I had to put on my Ipod almost immediately. Don't worry, I'm not that sad. I had uploaded some songs on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smee finally got her Shuffy!! woot!

Pooey said...

yay! yeah cos smee knew how long i was waiting and waiting for my shuffy to arrive!