Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

That time of the year has arrived again to celebrate, as Lil Miss J would put it - the result of my conception. However, I *smugly* much like to regard my existence as my parents ticket to freedom from a refugee island. Hehe

Anyhow, a bunch of us had wanted to watch Borat last week but it wasn't released and coincidentally, the next tight ass Tuesday night also was my birthday! So yeah, we ended up having dinner at Ling Nan (mmm yam duck and pippies) and J bought a cake! Thanks babe, you shouldn't have! A birthday celebration was forced upon me.


Boys pie section of the table. Talking about work, computers and Moo punching each of them. Interestingly enough, they were as far away from Moo as possible.


Females (and wannabe female) section of the table.


RP (who's here to work for a few weeks)
and I. Too close to my face.



Tina and Shaz. Yes! I am part-asian!


Moo rudely blocking the only photo of Meme!!!


Me and J :D. Oh yeah and Moo too.

Dinner was followed with the embarrassing singing of the birthday anthem and me rolling my eyes. Mango gateau was served to all! Yum!!! I nearly spat on the cake trying to blow out that one candle.


After din dins, we cantered over to cinemas where we watched Borat. My cheeks hurt from laughing and I am scarred for life with horrible imagery. See Moo's blog for a Borat review!

Thanks again guys for all the birthday wishes from all around the world (hai smee!). It's nice to feel loved! muah!

I WILL PUT THAT ZARA VOUCHER TO GOOD USE!!!!! yay!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday again hun! Wish I could've been there to celebrate your birthday with you! You still look 21 :)

mallymoodle said...

omg, that is such a terrible photo of me! And I wasn't blocking Meme! I was just trying to stop you taking another photo of me with food in my mouth!

Damn Pooey!

Anonymous said...

but i looked so good and had put in all that effort for the slootie..all for nothing! LOL NOT.
Hey Frannie..i don't get the celbration of your conception thing because u were concieved 9 months prior to your actual birth date..so yeah..hmm...love you all the same!

Anonymous said...

HAI SMEE!!!! *muaksei*