Thursday, November 02, 2006

One for the girls

*WARNING - NOT-FOR-THE-SQUEAMISH PHOTOS AHEAD*

After a mass email with some girly girls, I decided to have an eyelash perm. I didn't get the maximum curl that Leesh had (just in case it backfired on me) but I'm fairly happy with my result. It is rather unfortunate that it will only last for 1.5 months.

Here are some before and after pics. I decided to not put on eye make up for these photos, I left my eyes RAW - dark circles, uneven pores and all. Do you know how difficult it is to take a picture of your own eye in focus? I took about a hundred shots!! Me lik
e wasting time!

Before perming the left eyelashes:


After perming the left eyelashes. Oh look, I had a change in skin tone too. Prior to perming you could mistake my eye belonging to a man.



The right eye. This photo looks a bit Blair Witchy but I had to hold my camera upside down in order to ensure I was photographing my eye and not my cheek.

I officially have a more hairy left eyelid - the beautician pointed it out! "Did you know you are more hairy on your left side?" Maybe eyelash extensions/additions can be next on the list.

Could anyone write a more pointless blog? I reckon Moo is up for the challenge.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks good! But the pics are a little creepy....you were right with that Blair Witch call! hehe........

Looks pretty :)

Anonymous said...

smee thats looks really really creepy!

Pooey said...

but it looks better from afar!