Friday, November 10, 2006

Trader Bar

Well, sorry for lack of entries but really, nothing has been happening in my little old life. A whole week between blogs! My longest stretch ever! Let's see, since my waffle venture, I have been to work, been home and been back to work *yawn* Here's a relatively boring update.

Tonight was Friday and drinks are mandatory. Well,I was in particular looking forward to drowning my sorrows after a week of back-to-back patients. (Just ignore the fact that I also had to work tomorrow, Saturday.) Now, the problem is, I have no friends left in this town and neither does Kahoons. So only Kahoons and I went to Trader bar after work *sob*

Whilst enjoying an Apple Martini, the party got a bit better with AH and Moo arriving. Moo also brought a little entourage, which included LT. Glenda and Hoon also popped by and we all had a few more drinkies to finish off the night.

Dinner followed at J Cafe, where I had an Unagi rice and then cos we're all old, we called it a night and went home. A quiet night all around with Moo and I getting home by 11.20pm.

Hmmm, well there is no photographic evidence of my night out, because I forgot my camera so you all just need to take my word for it. Hopefully this week will be more exciting cos we have the U2 concert on next Saturday. And maybe a duck dinner.

1 comment:

Yelprahs said...

You need a hug babe - *hugs*