Monday, April 04, 2011

Things You Eat When You're Alone Part XI

I try to eat healthy most of the time.  I like to hit up the brown rice, brown bread and organic stuff when I can.  But I'm not a masochist - why deprive yourself?  Eat, drink and be merry!

I had seen McDonalds' new Oven-Baked range on TV.  Fish bakes, chicken skewers, maple McGriddles and a fondant-like choc pot!  Hmmm I was sold.  I wanted that choc pot dammit.  I informed Moo of the new range and she was immediately envious and felt sad that she was missing out.  I dunno what she is whining about - Europe have some pretty good Macca's specials.  She gave me the extra shove of approval I was seeking and off I tottered to McDonalds.

My intention was to go get the choc pot and then come back to my apartment and eat it.  I had assumed that the soft serve which was included with the choc pot would be served on the side.  But no, it was put directly onto the warm choc pot and immediately started melting when it was handed over to me.  So as I shuffled as fast as I could back to my apartment, I had to shovel choc pot and soft serve into my mouth.  I hope this activity made my choc-pot calorie neutral.
This is what the choc pot looked like by the time I got back.

This is how it is advertised.  It looks like for about 5 seconds and then the soft serve starts melting into the warm, warm cake.  

Anyway, by the time I finished the choc pot I kinda felt sick.  I told Moo she wasn't missing out on much.  If anything, eating this choc pot reminded me to stop eating crap.

2 comments:

mallymoodle said...

They might have it here but I wouldn't know cos I don't go to maccas enough.

They def have the mcdoppel!

Lynnie said...

I hate it when you eat things and am reminded that eating crap is bad for you.