Friday, December 14, 2007

Update

I suppose I should give a general update to compensate for the infrequent blogging and to satisfy Moo - the only person who reads this blog regularly.

I'm off to New York on Saturday for 6 nights - YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The last time I went to New York was in 1999 and I fell in love with the place. It was big, busy and dirty back then, but I so wanted to live there on the condition that I was earning truckloads. So I guess that isn't happening anytime soon.

It's been nearly ten years and I'm sure it's changed. I hope it's not too busy. Crowds in New York in 1999 were pleasant in comparison to crowds in London in 2007. I guess it doesn't matter too much. Even if it's just as crowded as shitty London, the shopping will certainly compensate. I can't wait!!!!!!!

Ummm, what else? Yes, I'm still reading that Bill Bryson book. I think the last time I read it was about a month ago.. The same excuses apply - it's too bulky to carry inside my handbag to and from work. That gives me an idea! Buy a bigger handbag in New York. Oh heck, lets just buy a few. Alright, I'm gonna try and finish it while in New York.

Hmmmm not much else to say.

1 comment: