Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Circle Christmas 2007

The Circle celebrated Christmas a bit early this year due to travel commitments of many of the members. Dinner was at Med Kitchen in Coven Garden with the Christmas dinner menu and decorations to boot.

After a 'table on fire' episode as a result of paper hats and streamers making direct contact with a tealight, I ate my ash-peppered bruschetta.

An incident with my digital camera meant that I only took three photographs, of which only one is worth posting. I figure you all can find the other photos somewhere on Facebook.
Kt, Lil Miss J and I with the Christmas cracker. Note Kt and my impersonation of Mrs. Claus.

No gifts were traded this year for KK, opting for an "Act of Service". We're all so freaking original with half of us opting to offer our culinary skills to our recipients. Let me just say, my Oreo cheesecake is making it's long awaited comeback.

Now to make up for the lack of photos, here's a pic of the Christmas Tree I set up at work. Yes, I do get paid to do that.

1 comment:

J said...

oh phew.. i was getting worried.. i hadn't read a post for awhile!