Sunday, May 13, 2007

World's Worst Kept Secret

After being inspired by Moo's entry, I'd thought it would be a good idea to see what celebrity I most resemble. Off to My Heritage I surfed to see what the computer would tell me. Computers don't lie you know?

First pic. Well I supposedly look 75% like Hilary Duff? Whaaa? At least there are few asian faces. I'm 70% Tata Young? Who is she? Not sure about the African American listed there but Smee might dispute that.


I thought I'd try another picture given that the results vary depending on the photo. This was little more promising - 83% Japanese singer. Tata Young again. HOOoold on? Jay Chou?!?!?! This was rather upsetting especially since I called him an Ugmo.


Trying another photo, Tata Young appears again. Tori Spelling?!?!?!?!? I LOOK LIKE A HORSE?!? Ashlee Simpson? Ugh...

Moving on, I look 83% like William Moseley. Who's that? Well according to the computer I look like a pansy Narnia child. Peter Pevensie to be exact.

Nothing belies the legitimacy that is computerised face analysis. It managed to revealed what we've known all along.......my true gender is male! And maybe I can pass for Tata Young's sister but not my own biological one. Sorry Moo.

2 comments:

mallymoodle said...

Pooey, you scored another African-american in your third one (Gabrielle Union).

I guess that means that waiter in KL was right. :P

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAH that is freaking hilarious. I'm telling Steve about the Jay Chou one..he will be soo jealous = p