Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Yetapee in Town

Yetapee, a dear non-Circle member (who happens to know pretty much all the Circlites) dropped by London as part of his Europe Rite of Passage. What's that you say? An excuse for members to congregate? I insist it's not!

Anyhoooo, given that we all 'work' during the day, dinner was a most appropriate time to gather. Munchies took place at the aptly titled Boulevard Dining Room. Unfortunately there were no other asian gangstas and a lack of RnB background noise. Not to despair, food was served in lieu.
A small high school reunion.

Leesh crashing in.

This isn't flattering to anyone.


Yes, another excuse to take a girly photo.

A blog entry is never complete without me taking a photo of food.
Mmmmm, my dear apple crumble.

I think this is Bao's or Leesh's cake of some sort. If not, please claim your dessert.

Despite the food being quite palatable, I broke out in a panic sweat on the way home because dinner made me feel queasy. Ugh.

No comments: