Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hello Kt and Tina!

Today marked the arrival of Grand Empress Kt and Tyrannical Tina. I'm in 'superhero-naming' mode.

Both of them shipped themselves into London fresh from Thailand with brand new tans, the most gingerbread-coloured I have seen on either of them. Dinner was at Benihana with a pseudo-Japanese teppanyaki chef. Kudos to his chopping skills and his ability to build a "japanese volcano" out of onions rings.

Baoey getting in the Jap-pose just in time.


Lil Miss J not getting it quite right.

Uber-tanned Kt and yours truly.

Yeah yeah yeah. The night isn't complete without a girly shot. Huh? Mona and Tina were there too?

The night was fun-filled with Double Chin Wars and Baoey's favourite game of "Who has the lowest voice". The winner has yet to be decided.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Omg. I'm so dark compared to the rest of you. I don't like it. Not one single bit.

Lynn said...

I want to be in the girly photos :(