Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Day 3: Brussels

Our final day in Brussels was somewhat disappointing. All the shops were shut because the city had the same Bank holiday as London!
I don't know why I took a photo of a semi-collapsed building.


Yes. We're back at Rue de Bouchers.
Sick of all the seafood, we opted to have Greek for brunch.

Erm, back in the Grand Place.

Another Chinese Camera Stance. I can't resist photographing them.

Oh this is cool! Tin Tin is running down the fire escape.

With little else to do and only cafes open, there was no choice but to eat a waffle.
This time it was strawberries and cream.

Yeah, I'm embarrassing.

Smee winning this battle easily.

Alright, so clearly these photographs do not represent our timeline, but we did waste a few hours before deciding it was waffle time again. I do have to clarify - I decided it was waffle time.
Me and waffy. Chocolate sauce and vanilla ice cream.


All gone.

As a result of our trip to Belgium:
  • I am sick of Frites
  • I am sick of waffles
  • I am kinda sick of moules (mussels)
  • I could eat another Beef Carbonnade
  • I've decided I prefer Bruges over Brussels. It's small but it has it's charm.

No comments: