Monday, January 01, 2007

Steamboat Take 2 - New Year's Eve dinner

New Year's Eve dinner was held at Lil Miss J and Mr L's place and I was having my second steamboat for the week! Needless to say, it was a yummy affair and thanks to everyone who helped organise it and to Lil Miss J and Mr. L for hosting!! All I did was bring my ass to the table.

We all had a heap of fun and took plenty of photos - many of which can not be shown to the general public :P Hopefully if Lil Miss J can get her blog up and running, you may be able to see some more shots. I don't know about anyone else at the dinner, but the prawn aroma infiltrated my clothing and I smelt like Har Mee for the rest of the night. It wasn't too bad a thing, it just made Smee feel very hungry.

Us all enjoying the meal:



Lil Miss J filling up my bowl


Yes, a close up shot of my bowl



More food pics

More photos:

Lil Miss J, that's a very sexy expression *roar*



Taking photographs of each other

We tried to form a Circle......
..... oh it's a bit square.....
This is as close to a Circle formation we could get.

I don't know what Lil Miss J was trying to photograph here.
Bao and Me doing our pose.

Li Miss J, Bao and I with our tortoiseshell glasses.
Bao with her naughty hands. Lil Miss J with her naughty hand too!

I dunno what we are doing here near Bao's jugs.

Who's taller? Bao or Lil Miss J? I'm still not sure.

Bao doing her own version of a lesbian kiss.... errrr, with a cup?

While we're taking silly photos, the others are still eating.

Mr. L showing off his belly.

Bao and Lil Miss J on the phone to Kt in NYC... or was it Washington? Trying for a lesbian kiss.


Bao's latest handbag.

I think this is the ONLY proper photo of us three.

Me teaching Lil Miss J how to pout.

Lil Miss J - not a very quick learner.


NIPPLE CRIPPLE!!!!!!!!!

Bao trying to give a spanking

Victorious!!! Spanking achieved.

I have no idea what Lil Miss J is doing.

Oh look, she's attached herself to my leg.

Just in case you're wondering, dessert was sticky date pudding - mmmmmmmm almost as good as the Sara Lee one. Unfortunately, I had to waddle off to my next destination. Lil Miss J and Bao walked me to the nearest tube. Baoey was a little bit lazy in putting on her boots and opted to wear Lil Miss J's sandals over her socks. Classy look.
In answer to your question, yes we did have fun! Fireworks pictures to come next!

1 comment:

peishapan said...

Great photos!! I wish I could have joined you for some good old steamboat - I miss eating that stuff!!