Monday, January 01, 2007

China White

For people who know me fairly well, the thought of going to a club makes me groan. Yeah, sure it was fun back in first and second year uni and I certainly don't deny ever enjoying it but now... ergh.

Maybe it's the fact that I'm in an unfamiliar environment but I quite enjoyed my clubbing adventure two nights ago at China White. I do however hold my intoxication responsible for my fun. China White is meant to be an 'exclusive' celeb hang out and while I give my approval to the mixed crowd and decor, I didn't see any celebrities.

We all got quite drunk and lucky for us there were no unfortunate vomiting episodes, but I do have some memory blanks. Here's a photo of the two drunk punks posing very nicely.

Has anyone ever seen a more gay-er couple?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ain't no gay shiet happening in this hood! -Angry Smee-

Unknown said...

Hmm perhaps an out of context photo, from memory (or lack of due to the alcohol) my leg may have cramped up and I needed some support from Luther :O

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, looks like the gay couple are very into each other...;)

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhhhhhh LOOOOVVVVEEEEERRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSS!