Monday, September 11, 2006

RnB

This is a bit of old news for most of us (this blog was meant to go up yesterday) but something super-super-duper-exciting happened on Saturday night : D

MY BAO HAS LEFT ME FOR A MAN CALLED MONA!!

He presented her with a shiny-shiny-bling-bling ring (to match her shiny shiny hair of course) and thus, after looking at the photos of the sparkler, I can understand why. While I am deeply saddened at the loss of casual lesbian kisses, I am very happy that we now have a mutant addition to the Circle - RnB, Bona or whatever else that takes your fancy. Yaaay!

This was probably the worst kept secret EVER!! Ray, we were ALL waiting for you to finally propose! Well maybe not the boys, but definitely all the girls. Hahahaha Judging from what I've been told, it seems as though Mona put in quite a bit of effort too eh? Now, this is blog-worthy news!! Originally, I did have a picture of Bao's ring posted up but I have removed it in fear of her losing her finger to triads.

To Bao and Mona, I am very very happy and excited for you two and if you could have seen me, I was doing little jumps on the spot while clapping my hands. Don't worry Bao, we can't see your hairy fingers - our view is impeded by something else :P

No comments: