Sunday, September 24, 2006

Last Stand at Pancake Parlour

Mona was meant to have left by the time I finished my work in Gold Coast, but as fate would have it, there were delays and we all managed to have one final night at the glorious Pancake Parlour. This is a place where friendships formed, thrived, strained and for some people, terminated. Aaaaah such memories, so asian, such wonderful food, so many a time I had to rush on home to eject a hot chocolate (lactose intolerant I am). Do people detect my sarcasm?


For old time's sake, I brought along my trusty camera and made morons of ourselves asking the keen teenaged waiter to take a photo of us, Dr Wong and Future Dr Moo making a special appearance.

If you see in the foreground, there's a funny shaped object (a toy to be exact), which is otherwise known as a Bop-it. I'm a sucker for silly games and I'm totally addicted to this one. You just pick it up and listen to a voice tell you what you gotta do, and then you do it! Ok, a rather poor explanation, but I am writing this blog at the crack of dawn. Just go to the link and check it out.

No comments: