Thursday, September 07, 2006

Far out - more food

Alright, so I actually started this blog on the date above, but I decided to include Friday night's dinner as well. Seems a waste to write another blog on food - just thought I'd combine the two. I really should find something else to blog about as I'm sure that people are tired of my pathetic attempts at cookery.

Yes, I eat on a coffee table in front of the TV on the same plastic blue table mat every night. The only thing that stops me from eatng at my laptop is the fear of dirtying/damaging it.

Thursday's dinner was fried hor fun with chicken, seafood marinara mix and vegies. Smee showed me how to make this. Again, I cooked too much for one person. Fresh chili and soy sauce on the side is essential!

Friday night was pasta spirals with chorizo and basil pesto. That yellowy gunk on the side is sweet chicken and corn soup. I ate some kiwifruit and yoghurt to aid digestive passage. Again too much food.

No comments: