Thursday, August 10, 2006

French Toast Again!

At our insistence, Lymbo and I forced Kahoons to have french toast with us. So off we trotted back to Cafe De Campbell with Lymbo's cousin, Dru-poo and requested four servings of french toast. Kahoons said he wasn't too impressed despite his very big grin. I think we hyped it up too much. But c'mon, check out how thick the toast is! Crispy on the outside and soft on the inside! So yummy! Hmm I seem to think everything is yummy on this blog. A rather indiscriminate palate I do have.


Kahoons with his toastie.

Me and Dru poo looking as nerdy as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kaho,

Prior to leaving Sydney, you must return to the classy 'cafe de campbell' to eat the french toast once again. You did not enjoy it the first time around because you had eaten 003 x gyoza and 001 x massive bowl of ramen prior to the french toast. So greedy. ;)

I miss sydney :(

Lynnie Bin