Saturday, August 26, 2006

Circle Night

This blog is dedicated to Kt who requested photos of the remaining members of the Circle because she misses us so much. It's so lonely in NYC isn't it? Let me rub that in your face a little bit more with some photos :P We miss you too!

First up was dinner at Tomodachi. The food was fairly average Japanese and of course, run by non-Jap folks. We had scintillating conversation by which Bao described an incident of some loser from uni who wiped his nose and then unfalteringly, licked those same fingers which came in contact with his discharge. GROSS! Bao didn't manage to ruin my dinner though.

Bao in pain, Meme looking sneaky.


Spot the Tina! Me perusing the menu.

I got accused of looking like Nicole Ritchie (errr....), which is rather insulting as I do not look like a lollipop.

Here's Kahoons, fresh off the plane from Sydney.

Bao looking extremely unimpressed with the Circle photo. More photos to come!

After dinner, some of us still weren't satisfied, thus a trip to Ichipan crepes was required. Bao's teeth rotted while eating her nutella-filled crepe.


Our next venue was Manchuria, where we loitered until there was available seating.

Meme, Searnsie, Dr Wong and Poz.
Glenda looking very upset. AH must've sent him a rude sms. Meme, Kahoons and Dr. Wong. Kahoons looking wasted.

It's hard to take a pic of Bao not unimpressed.

If there's one thing Bao and I like doing, it's being stupid. Lil Miss J has her chin down/looking up pose, Meme has her honkie pose and several of us have our disgusting cross eyed pose. In the spirit of posing, Bao and I decided to make a new one. We call this our "Cute" pose.

Aren't we adorable? We both couldn't get over how shiny our hair looks. We thinks it's the Tresemme.

We tested our poses individually, but Bao ended up looking normal and I ended up looking idiotic.

Another one of Bao's artistic shots.


Bao has a bao in the oven!


More photos of us!


Meme, someone's feeling you up.


Moo joined us later in the night. All in black - so Melbourne.


Finally, a photo of the remaining members of the Circle in Melbourne. J was meant to be here too but couldn't make it out and Meme left early. Sorry Kahoons, someone cropped out your head.

We capped off our night at Stalactites and while I went a little camera-happy at dinner and Manchuria, I was too hungry to bother taking any shots while eating souvlaki. I hope you got your fix of us, Kt and Lil Miss J! Anyway, this will be the last time where the majority of the Circle will be in Melbourne. *sob* I guess that means that we'll be partying in London!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! MAJOR homesickness pangs! You all look so great! Thank you for taking all those pics Frannie, I appreciate it so much and I'm sure Jess does too! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

I too am sad! You do all look great - it's the Melbourne air. It does wonders for the hair and skin :) You all look really happy too - I miss you guys and Melbourne. Soon there will be no more of the circle left in Australia - it's so sad - but we must all return to have babies ;P I went skiing this weekend at Perisher and am proud to say that I can actually ski down proper runs (however, very slowly and with James guiding me the whole way!). Till next time.....

Anonymous said...

wasted huh? I think I was just tired but that disgusting beer didn't help! And thanks for chopping my head off!!! :P