Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Cairns - again!

I thought I'd guarantee myself a bit of a Summer and headed up to Cairns for work once more.  I really liked the vibe of the town last time and was more than happy to return.  As usual, I've been supplied an apartment (a much better one than last time) and also a car.  

Here's a tour of my abode.  
Open plan lounge and kitchen.  

Off we go upstairs.  Upstairs.  I have a two level apartment.  

Main bedroom and second bedroom.  Both had ensuites.  Apartment - too big for little old me.  

My rental car for the next two weeks.  Never driven an Hyundai before and will probably never buy one, but given that it was brand spanking new, it was a pretty sweet, zippy ride.  

Clearly this apartment is too big for one person.  Ma really wanted to come and visit but unfortunately being retired means that her diary is jammed pack with activities such as watching live Viet concerts.  Given that Spu is still a bum and has never been to the Australian tropics, I have forced him to come and visit me :D  Our adventures will follow! 

No comments: