Thursday, September 22, 2011

Durian Cupcake

About a year ago, I bought cupcakes from The Cupcake Family.  They were moist and lovely little things but the one thing I missed out on was the Durian flavoured cupcake.  So whilst I was getting my greys dyed today, I messaged Spu with a request to buy me a one.  He succeeded.  He also got a blueberry cheesecake one too.  Good boy Spu. *pat pat*
I tell you what.  The cupcake sure smelled durian-y! Yum!

So yep, I ate it.  I am on a food mission this week.  It was durian-y but the cake base was a bit dry today.  I might have to try it again another time.  

2 comments:

mallymoodle said...

Spu is such a good boy to know to get two cupcakes :D

Security word - sumsates kekekek

Pooey said...

Actually I requested a durian cupcake and a blueberry macaron but when Spu got there the guy at the counter though Spu was mad cos he'd never heard of a blueberry macaron (despite them advertising it on their website). So Spu got me the cupcake version instead.