Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Things You Eat When You're Alone Part VII

I saw an ad on TV and was reminded how much I loved these bikkies when I was kid.  Then went out the next day and bought a packet of Kingston biscuits.  Advertising works people!
For those not in the know, the Kingston is basically two Anzac-like biscuits with a chocolate filling sandwiched between them.  Mmmmmm... crunchy, chocolatey goodness.

Don't worry I didn't eat the whole packet in one sitting (there's about 15-17 biscuits in each packet) but it's pretty easy to easy about 5 in a row.

3 comments:

mallymoodle said...

I wasn't alone but I ate two meat pies today.

They were awesome-a-power!

Spu said...

Was one steak and curry, the other steak and bacon?

mallymoodle said...

Alas no, they were a kalahari bushman and a maple-marinated beef.

But I'd eat steak and curry and steak n bacon if I could!