Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Cupcakes & Macarons

There was no other reason for buying these Joy Cupcakes and Cacao macarons than purely for my own pleasure.
Mini strawberries and cream cupcakes.  Minimum purchase of three.  Oh well, I'll just have to buy three won't I?  Yes, they are quite bite-sized. 

Meringue cupcake and red velvet.  The red velvet was a bit dry and I've had better. 

An assortment of macarons.  The shell was a bit too crumbly.  I've eaten about eight of them (salted caramel - the best!) and can officially say that I will have to steer clear of macarons until I return to Paris! 

Must... stop.... eating!!!!  (For now.)

4 comments:

SuBoo said...

OK now I am hungry again

mallymoodle said...

That's a real nice picture of the macarons you've got there. Real nice.

Complete with beret!

Mama Chua said...

I just purchased dark chocolate and Rosewater & Pistacio.....I shall report back to the blog with my review. I also ate vanilla whilst in the shopping centre and I was extremely impressed by the icing, but the cake itself was just ok. I've had better too!

Anonymous said...

so niceee.....

fen-fen