Friday, February 19, 2010

Sushi Tei

My original plan of meeting up with some friendly folk in Sydney was ruined by my delayed departing flight from Adelaide *groan*  (see previous post for what I had to endure).  Instead, it made more sense for me to drop my luggage directly at YL and RL's place before deciding what to do for the rest of the night. 

YL and RL were just the puuurrrfect hosts and had made a dinner booking at Sushi Tei.  I had never heard of this restaurant before but I now know it's a Singaporean based chain.  It was after dinner that I did read some not-so-nice reviews but to my understanding, our attendance tonight was flanked by new management. 

Well I have only good things to say about the place but then again I haven't eaten decent sushi in a very long time.  We ordered a la carte and ate until bursting point.  Raw scallops, fish, soft shell crab rolls..... Mmmmmmmmmm suuuuuushhhhhiiiiiii.  Definitely one of my favourite foods.  I wish I hadn't forgotten my camera so I could have photo-blogged it.  All that means is that...I'll have to return for another eating adventure! 

1 comment:

SuBoo said...

Mmmm sushi....